
JAKARTA – Today’s Twitter social media scene is enlivened by the story of a student who has an unnatural fetish. Search words such as Gilang, B Wrap, Jarik, #MasGanteng, to Ernest dominate the trending topic of Twitter searches.
This story originated from the account @m_fikris, who shared a message about the Predator ‘Fetish Kain Jarik’ under the guise of Academic Research from PTN students at SBY. VOI has asked the owner of the thread, to raise it in the article.
“So at first, when I was a new student at one of the PTNs in SBY (but PTN is different from him), last year, he followed me on IG and left a comment and asked to be follbacked. So, see the photo of him as a child. PTN at SBY, yes, I follback “said @m_fikris, as quoted VOI, Friday, July 30th.
There was no suspicion from @m_fikris, he immediately welcomed Gilang, who also immediately invited him to meet, after following each other on Instagram. After getting acquainted, Gilang asked for his WhatsApp number to ask for help in writing a research project.
Gilang revealed that he was currently doing project research on the wrapping matter. There was no suspicion from @m_fikris, but when asked what his purpose was, Gilang often changed the subject.
“Continue to wa, he explained the intention of asking for my WA number beforehand, namely for his research. He said he was doing research on wraps. When I asked what he meant to be transferred like that, Grandpa, don’t ask first, I will also know, etc. “said @m_fikris.
Predator “Jarik Cloth Fetish” under the guise of Academic Research from PTN Students on the SBYA Thread pic.twitter.com/PT4G3vpV9J
– mufis (@m_fikris) July 29, 2020
Without suspicion, @m_fikris accepted the offer. After that, Gilang immediately explained about the research to be carried out. He also pointed out that later @m_fikris had to be wrapped like a pocong, except that this also covered his face.
“Then he also explained the reason why he did the research for what. Katane did he write something like that. So he wrapped it up so that I was depressed and then I got out of emotions like crying, worrying, nervousness,” said @m_fikris.
After being explained, @m_fikris was afraid of what he should do, “Because I was a little afraid of his explanation, I refused. But he continued to explain that this is safe, this has been tried by many people (read:victims) and survived like that. ”
Long story short, the victim @m_fikris finally wanted to help Gilang in doing his research. He also asked his friend for help to wrap himself in a baby sling or what is commonly called “Jarik.”
“Beh when I was wrapped in the middle, I wanted to stop, my friend was called and then I connected him to the point, he was sure of that.” So far, I said I agreed to help, bro, “I like that, I have continued. sent to him, “explained @m_fikris.
During the process, Gilang often said words that made the victim feel angry and suspicious. The irregularities in the project being undertaken by Gilang are increasingly suspicious.
Not only @m_fikris, he also asked his friends to do the same. Unlike what she experienced, a friend from @m_fikris was wrapped in a different way, such as taping her face and body to thirst.
There was a debate at that time, Gilang admitted that there would be something wrong if @m_fikris refused to comply, “But he insisted that this was an agreement, then said it would have a big impact. I asked what impact? Katane sikape could explode, the disease would recur and then sue me. and so on. Wow, I’m angry at that. ”
After a long time, Gilang terrorized @m_fikris again and forced him to do the same in the wrap-around practice. But he refused, especially since this is not a reasonable form of research.
After finding out, what happened to her was a form of fetish / kink. Especially after watching a YouTube channel from the psychologist Zoya Amarin’s channel, which explains that fetishes are sexual deviant behavior.
“Honestly, when I wrote this, guys, because I was wronged, afraid to be sued back or even thought to be defamatory. So I’m really asking for your help guys if anything happens to me,” tweeted @m_fikris as quoted. VOI.
From monitoring VOI, many netizens have encouraged Gilang to be followed up. Remembering Gilang’s strange fetish behavior about the wrapping is enough to be unsettling.
Come on, the victims are fast to report pic.twitter.com/6JElOAgI0Y
– Nia (@kurniahrwt) July 30, 2020
UNAIR response
The Faculty of Humanities (FIB) Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) has also issued an official statement regarding the alleged sexual harassment case committed by a student. Regarding viral issues on social media, the campus will conduct a thorough investigation.
“The faculty will not protect any academic community who violates ethical behavior on campus, let alone criminal offenses,” wrote the Dean of FIB UNAIR Diah Ariani Arimbi in a written statement received. VOI.
UNAIR also announced that if there are victims who have received similar treatment, they can report to the Help Center of Airlangga University on the Hotline 081615507016 and email [email protected]. In addition, UNAIR has never confirmed the existence of research practices that lead to acts of sexual harassment.
“The faculty ensures that research at FIB never leads to sexual harassment or practices that degrade human dignity,” he continued.
The English and Chinese versions are automatically generated by the system. So there may still be inaccuracies in translating, please always see Indonesian as our main language. (system supported by DigitalSiber.id)
.
Comments
Post a Comment